About Me

My photo
Visual Development Artist in Los Angeles. My jokes are extremely mediocre.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The married life



so after many unserious relationships


recently I decided to settled down seriously
(this is how small my eyes usually are)

we didnt have money for fancy wedding or fancy rings

but at least it was tasty


it feels great, knowing that someone who cares is always on the other side of the door







and we would exchange warm welcomes



we love cooking friedrice and curry together like a married old couple


there are a lot of bathroom surprises too










its weird how suddenly theres traces of her everywhere in my life


even though we are married, she gives me a lot of space, especially when shopping bikinis online








But our loyalty is mutual of course, she would never cheat on me behind my back


I'm a much happier person now

if this is the good'ol married life

i don't get why anyone would ever get divorced



No comments:

Post a Comment