About Me

My photo
Visual Development Artist in Los Angeles. My jokes are extremely mediocre.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Battle Royale



Battle Royale




The other day I was hanging out with friends after class.
They had just finished a movie earlier, called Battle Royale.


Basically it was a Japanese movie in which everyone had to kill each other to survive. Only one person is allowed to survive at the end.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0266308/





Megan: "hey Sharon have you watched Battle Royale before?"





Me: "Yeah. I saw it when I was in high school."





"But I didn't find the mass killing scary though. I thought some parts were really funny."





But then my friend suddenly turned and look at me seriously.
"Ummm, they were real actors who died. "






"Ha! Yeah right."
I have seen too much of real life to believe what she said.







"No seriously. The director casted actors who were depressed and wanted to commit suicide. He did this so the killing would look super realistic because they are in fact real."



I didn't buy anything she said.





But then there was this other girl who was there.
This was her face. She was hesitant to believe it.



Then my other friend Reece spoke up: "Seriously, all the actors you see on screen died during the shoot. Don't even joke about it."



The thing about my friend Reece, is that he is always joking around.


This is what his serious face usually looks like.





But that night when we were talking about Battle Royale. This is what his serious face looked like.


so I guess we can't really blame that girl for believing him.
Reece was dead serious.
And when he is serious, he is serious.



finally megan said "Search up 'The movie where all the actors died'. There is a documentary somewhere online."







"Okay. I am googling it."





so that girl spent 10 minutes searching for the documentary





on Google



and even wikipedia.




This was her face.








We had a good laugh at her.



Seriously, The movie where all the actors died?



who would believe that?





No comments:

Post a Comment